The email you receive will ask you to “View in Testflight”, which you just need to click the link provided in the email.
1. download TestFlight from the app store onto your phone.
2. Copy the code provided to you in the webpage.
3. Open TestFlight app, and tap Redeem.
4. Enter in the code provided to you and start your download will start.
Once you receive your invite again via email, when you tap “View in Testflight”, you should automatically be taken to the TestFlight app, where you will now see Openxmed.
Simply tap “Install” and wait for the installation to complete. Once it’s completed, you can now open the app up.
We ask for very basic information to create an account for you, such as:
• Your first and last name,
• Your email address,
• A password,
• Which medical specialty you’re in,
• And which school did you study medicine in.
If you are still experiencing issues after a fresh install and reboot, please contact us so we can help you out.
You would follow the same instructions as mentioned before, and once you have the app downloaded, you would need to login using the credentials you have for the Content Management System.
To do this, we need skilled, dedicated physicians to help craft and contribute content, helping us to deliver the exceptional quality care your patients deserve.
We also need folks like you share, and spread our message to other physicians, so that our platform can grow and improve! You can do this by signing up yourself, for our beta app, which is available now. Of course, we’d be happy if you shared this with your peers and colleagues as well.