Your key challenges will be to:
- Lead the mobile development team to build a state-of-the-art platform to empower physicians in their decision making.
- Help build the vision for a sophisticated, “first of its kind” UX to engage physicians and their patients.
- Work closely with an exceptionally talented team of designers, developers and stakeholders to prioritize and architect the key platform features.
- Work hard. We are on a mission to develop a ground-breaking technology. Performance incentives and equity will be arranged for the right people.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Conceptualize key UI/UX features and ensure that they are scalable, technically feasible, and the best option to deliver core content to physicians.
- Collaborate with the Lead Engineer on the backend. You should have a good understanding of server-side development and integrating third-party APIs.
- Lead the build of a high-performing mobile platform from the ground up, following best practices and provide timelines and estimates for such.
- Manage, coach and mentor the mobile development team, including junior engineers.
- Keep current with the latest iOS technologies, and remain active in the developer community while serving as an ambassador for ZenXMed.
- 4+ years of full cycle development work experience with mobile applications (iPhone).
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Fluency in Objective-C and/or Swift to build ‘OpenXMed’.
- A strong working history with JSON and RESTful APIs.
- An excellent understanding of product strategy, product management and product life-cycle management.
- Built at least 3 apps that are currently being consumed and tested by target users in the Apple App Store.
- “Best-practice programming” as part of your doctrine.
- A strong interest in participating on a high-functioning, inter-disciplinary team.
- A background and interest in machine learning.
- Previous experience having created health apps, particularly with EHR integration.
- Previous work experience with startups.
- Android developer experience.