You will be:
- Work with the development team to build a state-of-the-art platform to empower physicians in their decision making.
- Work closely with an exceptionally talented team of designers, developers, data scientists and stakeholders to prioritize and architect the key platform features.
- Collaborate with UX Designers and the Mobile Developers to conceptualize key UX/UI features and ensure that they are scalable, technically feasible, and the best option to present core content to physicians.
- You should have significant experience with server-side development and integrating third-party APIs.
- Build out a scalable, sophisticated backend with associated data structures and provide timelines and estimates for such.
- Develop key algorithms for reconciling physician/patient data, including machine learning algorithms.
- Manage, coach and mentor the overall development team, including junior developers.
- Bring knowledge of and a passion for current trends and best practices in full-stack technologies, including front and backend architecture, including performance, accessibility and usability into the development process.
- Remain active in the developer community while serving as an ambassador for ZenXMed
- Work hard. We are on a mission to develop a ground-breaking technology. Performance incentives and equity will be arranged for the right person.
You have the following:
- 5-10+ years of full cycle development work experience developing full stack products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Software Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Strong working history with languages like Python or Scala, JSON and RESTful APIs.
- Experience building complex CMS and interfacing them to mobile applications.
- Excellent understanding of product strategy, product management and product life-cycle management.
- “Best-practice programming” is part of your doctrine.
- Strong interest in participating on a high-functioning, inter-disciplinary team.
- Experience writing plug-ins for WordPress, Drupal and/or Joomla
- Experience implementing HIPAA grade security
- Background in machine learning and statistics
- Previous experience creating health digital products, particularly with EHR integration.
- Previous work experience with startups.